This stunning large architecturally inspired family home with commanding views from Erakor Bombora to the surfing hub of Pango Point is now 'reluctantly' for sale by the owners.
Check the surf from your bed, bath, kitchen or office, this tasteful 5 bedroom family home boasts elevated 270 degree views from ocean to jungle.
- Pavilion style entrance leading to an expansive living area beneath a grand hardwood cathedral ceiling
- Bi-fold doors join the living area to the generous covered balcony enabling a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living
- Travertine tiles, hardwood accents and quality fixtures throughout
- Master bedroom with waking ocean views, dual walk-in wardrobes and ensuite
- Additional 4 queen sized bedrooms for guests and children
- Large main bathroom with deep standalone travertine bath overlooking Pango Point
- Kitchen boasting ample polished hardwood bench top preparation area, discreet island, 6 burner gas cooker and large butler’s pantry
- Tropical fruit trees abound interspersed with established sandalwood trees providing a potential future income source
- Unparalleled privacy and security with 2.4 metre perimeter fence and high electric gate
- 10 minutes to downtown Port Vila by sealed road
- Just steps away from premier surf breaks of Pango and well known Breakas Beach Resort
- Seven years young, the house was built by the same building contractors responsible for the luxury resort ‘The Havannah’ and specifically over engineered under strict supervision of Vanuatu’s leading engineers to ensure it withstands the harshest of Vanuatu’s natural conditions
The residence has recently been completely renovated and prepared for a reluctant sale.
Get in touch with the First National Vanuatu team to view this stunning property.